Friday, April 16, 2010

Storyboards - Panda Puffs

So long overdue, but better late then never, here are my storyboards and thumbnails for Panda Puffs.

We'll start with the concept. The idea was that the Panda, whom is more of a human with business suit and tie, is arriving home from a long day at work, raining hard, everything is grey around him, and reminders of the recession of 2009 all around him. I wanted the idea to draw from graphic novels mostly, and when he arrived at home he would be greeted with a bowl of Panda Puffs, and after he eats it, the screen goes from greyscale to full colour, and it stops raining outside. "Panda Puffs has been there with you through it all".

Thumbnails
Thumbnails

Now for the storyboards;

Storyboard 1
Storyboard1

Storyboard 2
Storyboard2

Storyboard 3
Storyboard3

I did a few more but these were the ones I was... sort of happy with. I had a hard time with this project, just couldn't get the form of the panda himself down. Loved the concept I came up with, disliked the execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment