Friday, February 19, 2010

Illustration Friday - Muddy

Hey guys, another illustration incoming. I had this illustration semi-completed for about a week now, simply got behind, caught up with a few things, but here it is.

Velociraptor

The topic was muddy and I thought of a few topics to do it on, but nothing really peaked my interest. I have an old Jurassic Park poster laying around in my room, and when I was cleaning up I came across it, automatically turning my attention to dinosaurs. Kind of childish, but I love the topic so why not? Dinosaurs are ALWAYS muddy :).

The illustration was split between Illustrator and Photoshop and I was happy with the result.

2 comments:

  1. Dinosaurs are NOT childish, I have dinosaur figures and books all around my room, plus a Jurassic Park comforter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me happy knowing I'm not the only one with Jurassic Park memorabilia in my room haha.

    ReplyDelete